The Birth of Pear and Bee

Hello world ! Good Afternoon, Pear is here.
This is our first post on our first blog, here you could see all of our journey, whether about culinary, animanga, Japan-related, or even our trip together πŸ‘«.
First, let's start with the introduction.


My name is Devina, here you could call me Pear 🍐. You might confused why I was called that, but my chinese name (given by my Grandpa) is Lin Xiangli (ζž—ι¦™δΈ½). While the meaning of my name is different, but it sounds like a type of pear fruit called ι¦™θŽ‰ (xiangli, a type of pear), thus the name (and the name Andre loves to refer me).



Another one is Andre, but you could call him Arisugawa Bee 🐝. Bet you're confused but I sometimes called him that name because he likes to wear a yellow clothes with brown stripes that it looks like a bee.

our first photo, and Andre indeed looked like a bee.
...and that's how Pear and Bee were born ! 😊


This might be quite a short introduction, but soon we'll fill the journal with our story πŸ˜‰ please do follow our journey πŸ˜„.



Love,

香丽

Comments

Popular Posts